Useful Info

Ebb and Flow, the newsletter of the Alde River Benefice

Our Ebb and Flow contact for Benhall is June Sampson Tel. 602320

Parish Newsletter

Editor: Sue Nicholson

NHS Helpline                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Call 111 for medical advice but still dial 999 if it is a real emergency

Power Cut Helpline
Call 105 to report a power cut or to obtain updates.
Police Contact Number

101 is the number to call when you want to contact your local police - when it's less urgent than 999. It is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. 

Call 101 to contact the police to report less urgent crime and disorder or to speak to your local officers. For example, call 101:

  • if your car has been stolen
  • if your property has been damaged
  • if you suspect drug use or dealing in your local area
  • to report a minor traffic accident
  • to give the police information about crime in your area
  • to speak to the police about a general enquiry

In an emergency always call 999.

You should call 999 if:

  • a crime is in progress
  • someone suspected of a crime is nearby
  • there is danger to life
  • violence is being used or threatened

If you call 101 but are reporting an emergency, you will be directed to the 999 service.