BENHALL & STERNFIELD PARISH COUNCIL Clerk to the Council: Melanie Thurston - CiLCA, Tel 01728 688849
To Members of Benhall & Sternfield Parish Council, you are duly required to attend, on Wednesday 25th May, 7.00pm, at Benhall Ex-Servicemen’s Club.
1 APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2 MINUTES OF THE LAST ANNUAL PARISH MEETING HELD ON 6 TH MAY 2021
3 MATTERS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES
4 GUEST SPEAKER – REPRESENTING ST ELIZABETH HOSPICE
5 REPORT FROM SUFFOLK COUNTY COUNCILLOR
6 REPORT FROM EAST SUFFOLK COUNCILLORS
7 REPORTS TO BE RECEIVED FROM VILLAGE ORGANISATIONS
8 CHAIRMAN’S REPORT
9 RESPONSIBLE FINANCE OFFICER - FINANCE REPORT
10 REPORTS FROM THE PARISH COUNCIL REPRESENTATIVES To include how the Parish Council deals with Planning Applications/Decisions.
Melanie Thurston – CiLCA
9th May 2022
Clerk to Benhall & Sternfield Parish Council
BENHALL & STERNFIELD PARISH COUNCIL Annual General Meeting.
Clerk to the Council: Melanie Thurston - CiLCA, Tel 01728 688849
To Members of Benhall & Sternfield Parish Council, you are duly required to attend on Wednesday 25th May 2022, following on from the APM. At the Ex-Servicemen’s Club, Benhall.
Members of the public are invited to give their views and question the Parish Council on issues on this agenda, or raise issues for future consideration at the discretion of the Chairman, before the start of the Parish Council meeting. Members of the public may not take part in the Parish Council meeting itself.
To receive reports from EAST SUFFOLK & COUNTY COUNCILLORS.
1. ELECTION OF CHAIRMAN & VICE-CHAIRMAN nominations are encouraged (Declaration of Acceptance of Office forms will need to be signed)
2. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE To approve apologies
3. DECLARATION OF INTERESTS To declare any pecuniary or non-pecuniary interests in items on the agenda.
4. ELECTION OF REPRESENTATIVES to represent the Parish Council
Sternfield Town Lands Charity
5. MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON 30th MARCH 2022 - To consider the approval
6. MATTERS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES AND ACTION POINTS
A/P 1.4 Vegetation not been cut back satisfactory opposite School Lane.
MATTERS ARISING Main Road footpath leading up to the Railway Farm shop,
7. FINANCE a. Statement of Accounts & Finance Report to include CIL’s Update. b. Report from the Internal Auditors, Heelis & Lodge c. Approval of End of Year Accounts 2020 – 2021 d. Clerks Expenses – Invoice to pay e. Responsible Finance Officer Pay & Expenses– Invoices to pay
8. PLANNING a. Applications and Report
9. GRASS CUTTING AT THE WADD AND THE VILLAGE GREEN – QUOTES TO CONSIDER.
10. TO CONSIDER A NEW DOG POO BIN AT FORGE CLOSE (the old bin has gone missing)
11. REPORTS FROM PARISH REPRESENTATIVES Wadd Social Media Village Green/Play Area Emergency Planning Trees Benhall Club Cemetery Website Newsletter SALC Defibrillator
13 . ANY OTHER BUSINESS
14. DATE OF NEXT MEETING