BENHALL & STERNFIELD PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk to the Council: Melanie Thurston - CiLCA, Tel 01728 688849 To Members of Benhall & Sternfield Parish Council, you are duly required to attend, on Thursday 16 th September 2021, 7.00pm, at Benhall Ex-Servicemen’s Club.
OPEN FORUM. Members of the public are invited to give their views and question the Parish Council on issues on this agenda, or raise issues for future consideration at the discretion of the Chairman, before the start of the Parish Council meeting. Members of the public may not take part in the Parish Council meeting itself.
To receive reports from EAST SUFFOLK & COUNTY COUNCILLORS.
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE To approve apologies
2. DECLARATION OF INTERESTS To declare any pecuniary or non-pecuniary interests in items on the agenda
3. MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING HELD ON 15TH JULY 2021 - To consider the approval
4. MATTERS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES AND ACTION POINTS
a/p 1.4 Small Pedestrian Refuge/Bollards in the Road, B1121 op School Lane
a/p 2.4 Sandy Lane & the Junction with the B1121 – blocked drains and flooding of the Highway
a/p 3.4 Old part of Mitford Road – Fly Tipping.
Matters Arising a. Community Orchard - New trees for the village green and replacement of hedge
b. The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee – To mark the occasion
5. FINANCE a. Statement of Accounts & Finance Report b. Completion of the External Audit – End of year accounts 2020 to 2021
6. PLANNING a. Applications and Report.
7. REVIEW OF STANDING ORDERS AND FINANCIAL ORDERS
8. REFURBISHMENT OF BENHALL CLUB – Presented by Cllr Durrant
9. REPORTS FROM PARISH REPRESENTATIVES Wadd Social Media Village Green Website Trees Emergency Planning Cemetery Benhall Club Newsletter SALC Defibrillator
10. CORRESPONDENCE a. Damaged Dog Poo Bin on Village Green
11. ANY OTHER BUSINESS a. Daffodil Planting in Benhall & Sternfield.
12. DATE OF NEXT MEETING
Melanie Thurston – CiLCA Clerk to Benhall & Sternfield Parish Council 2 nd September 202